2004 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU (25th Anniversary)
As low as: $ 2,050.74
Grade: Brilliant Unc
Grade Service: None
Mint Mark: Not Shown
Metal Content: 1 troy oz
Thickness: 2.8 mm
Diameter: 30 mm
|1 -10||$ 2,063.12|
|11 -25||$ 2,058.99|
|26 -99||$ 2,054.87|
|100 +||$ 2,050.74|
On August 18, 2004, the Royal Canadian Mint unveiled a new Gold Maple Leaf coin to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf. This special edition has a mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the denomination and year.
- Reverse: Features a unique reverse design of several maple leafs surrounding a single leaf in the center, with the purity, weight and “25 years” around the edge.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are considered to be one of the most beautiful coins in the world appealing to both investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and purity. Add this 25th anniversary Gold Maple Leaf coin to your portfolio today!