2015 $50 FINE SILVER COIN LUSTROUS MAPLE LEAVES
Out of stock
Notify me when stock available
More than any other symbol, it’s the maple leaf that says “Canada” to the world. Just as it takes thousands of leaves to create a tree and transform sunlight into life-giving energy; it takes countless individuals to form a community and transform their individual skills, cultures and ideas into a nation of freedom, prosperity and joy.
- First-ever 5 oz. silver coin to feature a hologram!
- Hologram is struck directly on the coin an extremely precise and technically demanding process.
- Shimmering colour is breathtaking against the shine of 99.99% pure silver.
- Exceptional attention to detail! Look closely and see how every leaf in this design is unique. Even the perfect symmetry of each individual leaf has variations along its margin.
- Limited to an exclusive 1,500 coins worldwide—a numismatic masterpiece of the highest order and an exceptional collecting opportunity.
Canadian artist Michelle Grant has created a show-stopper of a coin design to showcase the maple leaf, Canada’s quintessential national symbol. Two holographic leaves shine from the coin’s centre in a range of colours as they reflect golden hues of sunlight; while individual leaves engraved along the coin’s perimeter form a ring with the inscriptions “Canada“, “2015” and “50 dollars”.