Current Job Posting: Executive Assistant to the President and CEO
Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the President. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and highly confidential matters with discretion.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Fluent in English and French
- Finance and Banking background needed
- Knowledgeable in Precious metals market
- Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications and partnership development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
Salary & Benefits
- Attractive and Negotiable
Submit your resumes to [email protected]