1 oz Canada 2017 Royal Canadian Mint Gold Coin Elk .99999 BU (Assay Card)
As low as: $ 2,029.13
Gold Coin Elk .99999 BU
- Grade:Brilliant Unc
- Grade Service:Assay Card
- Mint Mark:Not Shown – RCM
- Metal Content:1 troy oz
- Thickness:2.87 mm
- Diameter:30 mm
Out of stock
Notify me when stock available
|1 -10||$ 2,041.38|
|11 -25||$ 2,037.30|
|26 -99||$ 2,033.21|
|100 +||$ 2,029.13|
1 oz Canada 2017 Royal Canadian Mint Gold Coin is the fourth release in the RCM’s spectacular “Call of the Wild” series and features the mighty, boisterous species that make up the Canadian landscape.
Showcased in the finest .99999 fine Gold with a high face value of $200.
The “Call of the Wild” series by the RCM has been tremendously popular since it’s inception in 2014. With limited mintages and an extremely high face value of $200, it makes it quite popular to add in the collections.
Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $200 face value and the year 2017.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of a elk; the lines in the background representing the sound waves and ferocity of this predator. The finishes applied by engravers emphasize the textured thick coat and formidable antlers that are prominently displayed as the mature bull lifts it’s heavy head to release its high-pitched roar, represented by the sound waves that fill the background.