1 oz. Fine Silver 3-Coin Subscription – Majestic Maple Leaves (2014)
Out of stock
Notify me when stock available
The maple leaf is a powerful national symbol—one with a distinct and elegant shape that captures much of Canada’s nature—winters that have influenced the way the world views this land and its people; breathtaking autumn colours that have captured the hearts of artists for centuries—but most of all, it symbolizes a land of opportunity to build a new life and enjoy the prosperity of free enterprise.
A beautiful gift for someone who enjoys the maple leaf! Order your subscription today! –
• First coin in subscription details maple leaves in pure silver, second coin includes maples leaves in a red and orange design reminiscent of the autumn season, third and final coin includes a maple leaf made from a jade stone!
• Beautifully crafted in 99.99% pure silver for a classic and highly collectible coin design that will appeal to anyone.
• First coin in your subscription is the all silver coin priced at $89.95 (ships in August). The second is the coin with colour at $99.95 (ships in September), and the third and final is the coin with jade inlay at $114.95 (ships in October).
• Your subscription is limited to 8,500 coins worldwide—a must-have to recognize a powerful national symbol!
• Each coin features four maple leaves with detailed engraving echo the resilience and strength that are inherent with the beloved symbol.
• Your coins are GST/HST exempt and have a limited worldwide mintage.
Your coins capture the inspiring elegance of Canada’s national symbol with a beautiful design of a sprig of leaves from the sugar maple, one of ten maple species indigenous to Canada and which is the focal point of Canada’s National Flag.