1 oz. Fine Silver 3-Coin Subscription – Majestic Maple Leaves (2014)
Out of stock
The maple leaf is a powerful national symbol—one with a distinct and elegant shape that captures much of Canada’s nature—winters that have influenced the way the world views this land and its people; breathtaking autumn colours that have captured the hearts of artists for centuries—but most of all, it symbolizes a land of opportunity to build a new life and enjoy the prosperity of free enterprise.
A beautiful gift for someone who enjoys the maple leaf! Order your subscription today! –
• First coin in subscription details maple leaves in pure silver, second coin includes maples leaves in a red and orange design reminiscent of the autumn season, third and final coin includes a maple leaf made from a jade stone!
• Beautifully crafted in 99.99% pure silver for a classic and highly collectible coin design that will appeal to anyone.
• First coin in your subscription is the all silver coin priced at $89.95 (ships in August). The second is the coin with colour at $99.95 (ships in September), and the third and final is the coin with jade inlay at $114.95 (ships in October).
• Your subscription is limited to 8,500 coins worldwide—a must-have to recognize a powerful national symbol!
• Each coin features four maple leaves with detailed engraving echo the resilience and strength that are inherent with the beloved symbol.
• Your coins are GST/HST exempt and have a limited worldwide mintage.
Your coins capture the inspiring elegance of Canada’s national symbol with a beautiful design of a sprig of leaves from the sugar maple, one of ten maple species indigenous to Canada and which is the focal point of Canada’s National Flag.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.