1 oz. Pure Silver Coloured Coin – Canada’s Coast Series: Pacific Coast – Mintage: 7,500 (2017)
An iconic orca swims along British Columbia’s glorious coastline as a vivid orange and yellow maple leaf sunset, reflected in the shimmering waters, brings a warm glow to the detailed engraving.
A beautiful coin that celebrates Canada’s coasts! Order today!
- FIRST COIN IN NEW SERIES! Follow the setting sun across each of your coins in the 3-coin series—each sunset features its own distinct colours!
- A BEAUTIFUL TAKE ON MAJESTIC SCENERY! Selective colouring brings a Pacific coast Canadian sunset to life—just in time for Canada’s 150th birthday.
- A MAPLE LEAF SUNSET! A fun take on Canadiana not often seen on a coin.
- LIMITED MINTAGE! Only 7,500 coins will be made available worldwide. Hurry and order yours today before they are all gone!
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins. Most of these are serialized certifications, meaning that each certificate is given a unique number, starting at 1.
- ONE-OUNCE 99.99% PURE SILVER COIN! Your coin has no GST/HST!
Designed by Curtis Atwater, your coin features an orca swimming along the mountainous Pacific coastline. The whale’s dorsal fin and the tallest mountain peak point the eye upward to a warm orange and yellow maple leaf sunset, which is also reflected in the waters below. Detailed engraving and selective colouring make the sunset glow and the Pacific waters shimmer.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- No. 161310
- Mintage 7,500
- Composition 99.99% pure silver
- Finish proof
- Weight (g) 31.39
- Diameter (mm) 38
- Edge serrated
- Certificate serialized
- Face value 20 dollars
- Artist Curtis Atwater (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.