1 oz. Pure Silver Coloured Coin – Mother Nature’s Magnification: Beauty Under the Sun – Mintage: 7,500 (2017)
Nature enthusiasts, gardeners and bee lovers will be buzzing about this stunning coin that features a perfectly round dewdrop hanging from the leaf of a blanket flower. It reveals an incredibly detailed diorama of the ecosystem where the orange-belted bumble bee flies: the blanket flower’s daisy-like bloom, the alpine meadow, forests and mountains. Our third-ever 3D dome coin is meticulously crafted with exceptional detail and colour that will leave you breathless.
An ideal gift for someone who loves nature! Order today!
- NEW SHAPE! Introducing a perfectly round dewdrop for our third-ever coin featuring a unique 3D dome. First dewdrop coin Mother Earth sold out; second dewdrop coin Canadian Underwater Lifestill available—order today with this coin!
- OUR THIRD WATER DROPLET COIN! A perfectly round 3D dewdrop rises from your coin’s surface, revealing an intricate diorama of the blanket flower, the meadow, forests, and mountains that rise in the distance—the bee’s entire world contained within a drop of water!
- A REMARKABLE TECHNOLOGICAL ACHIEVEMENT! Exquisite engraving and colour bring exceptional detail to the diorama within the dewdrop. Ultra-precise alignment of the engraving, colours and clear dome is a remarkable technological achievement.
- ONE-OUNCE 99.99% PURE SILVER COIN! Your coin has no GST/HST!
- LIMITED MINTAGE: Only 7,500 coins will be made available worldwide. Hurry and order yours today before they are all gone!
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins. Most of these are serialized certifications, meaning that each certificate is given a unique number, starting at 1.
Canadian artist Alexandra Lefort created an engaging design that brings the celebrated partnership between bees and flowers into the spotlight. Vibrant colour draws the eye to the orange-belted bumble bee resting on a leaf and the blanket flower that dominates the centre of the design. Dewdrops cling to the leaf, the largest one crafted from a perfectly round 3D dome that reveals an incredibly detailed diorama of the bee’s alpine ecosystem. Beyond this microcosm of colour, exquisitely engraved wildflowers and grass lead the eye across the meadow to the forest and the mountain peaks beyond, all beautifully rendered with the frosted details of a proof finish.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- No. 160159
- Mintage 7,500
- Composition99.99% pure silver
- Finish proof
- Weight (g) 31.39
- Diameter (mm) 38
- Edge serrated
- Certificate serialized
- Face value 20 dollars
- Artist Alexandra Lefort (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.