2018 $10 FINE SILVER COIN STAR TREKTM: THE NEXT GENERATION
Whether exploring new worlds or encountering unusual phenomena, Star Trek’s iconic starships have transported millions of imaginations deep into “the final frontier”! This fine silver coin is a collectible tribute to one of the most famous vessels in Starfleet history: U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D from Star
Trek: The Next Generation (1987-1994).
Out of stock
Notify me when stock available
- COLLECT ALL 3 COINS: Bring home three of the most famous starships in the Star Trek universe: Enterprise-D (Star Trek: The Next Generation), Voyager (Star Trek: Voyager) and Enterprise NX-01 (Star Trek: Enterprise)!
- SYMBOLS OF EXPLORATION AND INNOVATION: Struck in 99.99% pure silver, each coin features an eye- catching combination of colour and engraved craftsmanship!
- COLOURFUL COSMOS: Art and science come together as colourful celestial objects provide the perfect backdrop to the starship, and the futuristic vision it represents.
- THE COMPLETE PACKAGE: Each coin is carefully enclosed in packaging designed for maximum visual
- A NOD TO THE FANS: The engraved frame on the reverse includes two special design flourishes: the navigational deflector!
- CELEBRATING A POP-CULTURAL PHENOMENON: Part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s tribute to a franchise that has had an immeasurable impact on science and mainstream culture in
A sci-fi and pop culture icon, U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D is brought to life by a vibrant colour application on the reverse. The Galaxy-class vessel is set against a glow-in-the-dark green nebula, which adds a dynamic sense of movement and energy to the deep space setting. A frontal view allows for the study of the underside of the ship’s saucer and the stardrive section, whose navigational deflector is easily identified by the red concentric circles. This feature is also incorporated twice in the engraved frame that surrounds the colour image and bears the engraved words “STAR TREK” and “CANADA” in a Star Trek font. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
ADVERTISING CREATION DISCLAIMER
All advertisements created for advertising or promotion of this product, whether printed text, web text/product pages, web advertising banners, posters or television must be approved by CBS. Please allow
10 business days for advertising or promotion approval, and send all requests to your RCM sales representative.