2018 $10 FINE SILVER COIN STAR TREKTM: VOYAGER
Whether exploring new worlds or encountering unusual phenomena—including an occasional temporal rift—Star Trek’s iconic starships have transported millions of imaginations deep into “the final frontier”! This glow-in-the-dark coin is a collectible tribute to one of the most famous vessels in Starfleet history: the titular vessel of the television series Star Trek: Voyager (1995-2001).
Out of stock
Notify me when stock available
- COLLECT ALL 3 COINS: Bring home three of the most famous starships in the Star Trek universe: Enterprise-D (Star Trek: The Next Generation), Voyager (Star Trek: Voyager) and Enterprise NX-01 (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- SYMBOLS OF EXPLORATION AND INNOVATION: Struck in 99.99% pure silver, each coin features an eyecatching combination of colour and engraved craftsmanship!
- COLOURFUL COSMOS: Art and science come together as colourful celestial objects provide the perfect backdrop to the starship, and the futuristic vision it represents.
- THE COMPLETE PACKAGE: Each coin is carefully enclosed in packaging designed for maximum visual appeal.
- A NOD TO THE FANS: The engraved frame on the reverse includes two special design flourishes: the navigational deflector!
- CELEBRATING A POP-CULTURAL PHENOMENON: Part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s tribute to a franchise that has had an immeasurable impact on science and mainstream culture in Canada.
The reverse features a rich application of vibrant colour that captures the imaginative spirit behind Star Trek: Voyager and the entire Star Trek universe. The underside view of U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656 highlights the more pointed shape of its saucer hull and the unusual angle of its warp nacelles in flight. While a multi-coloured, glow-in-the-dark nebula and a ringed planet provide an otherworldly backdrop, a blue glow draws the eyes towards the starship’s navigational deflector; its rounded shape is similar to the two that have been incorporated in the frame, which also bears the engraved words “STAR TREK” and “CANADA” in a Star Trek font. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
ADVERTISING CREATION DISCLAIME
All advertisements created for advertising or promotion of this product, whether printed text, web text/product pages, web advertising banners, posters or television must be approved by CBS. Please allow 10 business days for advertising or promotion approval, and send all requests to your RCM sales representative.