2018 $20 FINE SILVER COIN MAJESTIC WILDLIFE: WANDERING WHITE-TAILED DEER
This majestic white-tailed deer is ready to face the challenging winter months ahead. Its strong and muscular body filled out from a summer of foraging to build up enough fat stores to see it through to spring. Soon, the deer will retreat to the forest where dense trees will provide protection from the wind and snow, and a winter source of food. But right now, it is the perfect image of autumn’s glory you can treasure forever with this masterpiece of a coin.
Out of stock
Notify me when stock available
- Second in the 2018 Majestic Wildlife 3-coin series will fascinate collectors with a view of Canada’s most captivating wildlife.
- Beautifully engraved in 99.99% pure silver with multiple finishes for added depth and dimension. Selective colour has been meticulously applied to the foreground for maximum visual effect, accentuating every detail to bring this stunning wildlife portrait to vivid life
- Only 6,000 coins (each) worldwide—a limited work of art in its own right and highly collectible!
- A must-have keepsake for wildlife, nature and outdoor enthusiasts, who will cherish this stunning coin
- An enduring souvenir for anyone who has explored Canada’s wild spaces
A white-tailed deer stands tall and alert between field and forest in this wildlife portrait by Canadian artist Maurade Baynton. Foliage in a nearby bush has turned to vibrant shades of red and gold, and subtle grey tones on the buck’s muscular body reveal that its coat is thickening and changing colour for winter. Its antlers have been rubbed clean of their velvet for the annual rut, yet another breathtaking aspect of this glorious season of transition.