2018 $300 PURE PLATINUM COIN MAPLE LEAF FOREVER
From: $ 3,006.95
The mighty sugar maple (Acer saccharum) has borne witness to Canada’s prehistory, its political birth, and its development as a nation committed to peace. Enhanced by an elegant touch of gold plating, this Maple Leaf Forever platinum coin is a numismatic tribute to a powerful Canadian symbol that represents our history. Our identity. Our pride. Our home.
|$ 3,099.95||$ 3,068.9505||$ 3,037.951||$ 3,006.9515|
LAUNCH DATE: April 3, 2018
ADVERTISING DATE: April 3, 2018
- A FIRST! Introducing our first platinum coin to feature selective gold plating on the reverse, the effigy on the obverse, and the rim on both sides.
- 30TH ANNIVERSARY: Perfect to commemorate the anniversary of the Platinum Maple Leaf coin introduced in 198
- RARE REVERSE PROOF FINISH: Our Canadian pride shines bright thanks to a reverse proof finish! The brilliant finish of each engraved element is in striking contrast to the frosted, slightly matte field.
- PRECISELY CRAFTED: Multiple strikes were necessary to achieve the crisp, flawless impression that is brimming with highly reflective details! A beautiful testament to the world-renowned artistry and craftsmanship of the Royal CanadianMint
- LOW MINTAGE: Like previous Maple Leaf Forever coins, this offering is limited to just 250 coins worldwide, and is just as likely to sell out quickly!
The reverse design by Canadian artist Pierre Leduc captures the natural beauty of the sugar maple leaf in outstanding detail. The smaller-sized leaf in the foreground is resplendent in platinum as it gently overlaps a larger leaf, whose gold-plated gleam easily catches the eye. The rim is also gold-plated on both sides, where it elegantly frames the reverse proof finish. The obverse features the gold-plated effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
This coin is to be exclusively advertised and sold by a Royal Canadian Mint International distribution partner. North American dealers may not advertise nor sell this product outside of North America.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.