2019 MAPLEGRAM25 (TM) (25 x 1 g 99.99% Pure Gold)
As low as: $ 1,836.54
|1 -10||$ 1,847.63|
|11 -25||$ 1,843.93|
|26 -99||$ 1,840.24|
|100 +||$ 1,836.54|
Small Size. Unique Offering
Admired by investors throughout the world, the Royal Canadian Mint’s Gold Maple Leaf (GML) coins are struck with the distinctive Canadian maple leaf design and are unsurpassed in quality. In 2019, the GML celebrates its 40th anniversary, a long lasting legacy and a true iconic symbol known throughout the world.
The Royal Canadian Mint is proud to launch the 2019 Maplegram25TM, a composite of twenty-five GML coins each weighing 1 gram of 99.99% pure gold, packaged in a divisible blister pack wrapped in an elegant sleeve. Each coin blister has a distinct serial number, and the assay certificate on the sleeve certifies the purity and weight of the coins.
- Each Gold Maple Leaf coin features precisely machined radial lines—a security feature that is pushing the boundaries of engraving technology.
- Divisible blister pack containing twenty-five Gold Maple Leaf coins— each coin is legal tender and weighs 1 gram.
- Each coin blister has a distinct serial number and all coins are fully certified as being 99.99% pure gold.
- Coins are struck with the iconic Canadian maple leaf design and rendered in exquisite detail with the unsurpassed quality of the Royal Canadian Mint.
- In commemoration of the 40th anniversary of the GML, a special privy mark has been added to the packaging cover for keepsake and highlighting the special year of issue.