10 oz Gold Bar – Johnson Matthey (Royal Bank of Canada)
As low as: $ 18,212.37
|1 -10||$ 18,322.30|
|11 -25||$ 18,285.66|
|26 -99||$ 18,249.01|
|100 +||$ 18,212.37|
This Gold bar was made by Johnson Matthey for the Royal Bank of Canada in 1989. This Gold bar is an excellent way to diversify ones portfolio with collectible Gold bullion.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the Royal Bank of Canada logo with the purity and weight below.
- Reverse: Features a unique serial number with the Royal Bank of Canada logo repeated nine times. JM crossed hammers logo below.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Silver bar collector. Add this 10 oz bar to your collection today!
These Gold bars are from the secondary market and will exhibit light scratches and contact marks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.